How to monetize your YouTube videos
In order to monetize a Youtube video, there are certain guidelines to follow: no inappropriate language, no violence, adult, shocking, hateful or derogatory content, no harmful or dangerous acts, no drugs or drug related. , tobacco related, or gun related content and no adult themes in family content.
Helene schifter is a former arbitrage trader and she claims that good Youtube videos are helping to keep a positive attitude during this pandemic. So she is adamant about keeping content healthy and uplifting on Youtube. Schifter enjoys living a life of peace and wants others to do the same.
To monetize a YouTube account, a person needs at least 1,000 subscribers. There are several monetization methods to choose from: via Ads, Channel Subscriptions, Merchandise, Super Chat and Super Stickers, and YouTube Premium.
Here is a format for creating a Youtube account:
1. Log in to YouTube.
2. Go to YouTube Studio.
3. In the left menu, click on “content”
4. Select a video.
5. In the left menu, click on “monetization”.
6. Choose the type of ads you want.
7. Click on “Save”.
Here is another format to get free monetization:
1. Create an account and join the YouTube Partner Program. Find the monetization tab in YouTube Studio.
2. Meet the YouTube requirements.
3. Set up a Google advertising account
4. Choose how to monetize the channel.
5. Follow Youtube’s monetization practices.
Helene schifter knows that in order to earn money the client must apply and be approved in the Youtube partner program. Keep in mind that income taxes can be involved. Here’s an explanation of how the YouTube Partner Program works:
1. Advertising revenue – from display, overlay and video ads.
2. Channel Membership – viewers and customers make automatic monthly payments in exchange for special fan-exclusive content.
3. Merch Shelf – Merchandise offered for purchase with the product going to the YouTube channel.
4. Super Chat and Super Stickers: Fan posts are featured prominently in chat feeds.
5. YouTube Premium Income: Get a portion of a YouTube Premium subscriber’s subscription fee when they watch video content
For advertising revenue, the person must be 18 or have permission from a legal guardian. Also have guidelines for advertiser-friendly content. To be a member of a channel, a person must be 18 years old and have over 1,000 subscribers. For Merch Shelf, a person must be at least 18 years old and have more than 10,000 subscribers. For Super Chat and Super Stickers, a person must be 18 years old and reside in a location where Super Chat is available. For YouTube Premium, a person must create content watched by a viewer who is subscribed to YouTube Premium.
For income tax purposes, check with local authorities and advisers for proper and detailed advice.
There is also a course called YPP which gives details on how to navigate through what can be confusing and complicated. It teaches step by step how to make money from YouTube. There are 3 lessons in total and it takes about 15 minutes to complete. This can be very useful for a novice.